SUFFAH ENGLISH SCHOOL AT A GLANCE
Establishment & Salient Features
* Suffah English School was established in 2000 by Suffah Foundations, Mominpura, Akola. It’s amongst the first English medium schools for minorities in Akola. The Institution is recognized by the Education Department of Maharashtra Govt. with a minority status.
* The school is situated on the one Acre of land away from the crowded and noisy city with a natural surroundings and spacious play ground.
* The school follows the prescribed syllabus of Maharashtra State.
* The School was started in temporary Tin shed rooms from Nursery to Std. XII.
* Keeping in mind the paying capacity of parents of Muslim Students fee is kept to bare minimum. It hardly meets the budget of salaries of 100 staff & misc. expenses.
* Well qualified, trained and experienced staff that works hard sincerely & to uplift educational level of the students.
* In addition, we have special provision of teaching Urdu, Arabic & Islamic theology.
* The school is equipped with Computer, Science Labs & Library.
* The School organizes a variety of sports, games, social and cultural activities for all round development of the students.