Note for Parents
1) The Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline , by seeing their children prepare the lessons, complete the home – work and by taking an active and constructive interest in the activities of the school.
2) They must regularly see the calendar of their children and sign the remarks and reports as a proof that they have read them.
3) They are expected to sign the progress reports as a proof that they have read them.
4) All leave notes must be entered in the calendar. When a child is absent due to illness for more than 3 days, a doctor’s certificate must also be sent.
5) Parents should not take their children home during the class hours. In unavoidable circumstances permission must be obtained from the Principal. In such case children will be sent home only with their parents / guardians.
6) The information (Pre-Primary & I to V) & 4th Saturday (VI to X) of the month.
7) Any complaint must be made directly to the school authorities and not be the class teacher.
8) They must equip their children with all the prescribed text books, note books and required stationery and two sets of school uniform and set of P.T. Uniform.
9) The Parents must note that the school authorities are not responsible for the safety of any student after the school hours. They must make necessary arrangement to take the child home promptly after the a is over.
10) They must also note that the school authorities do not accept any responsibility for the safety of a child who leaves the school premises during school hours without any information.
11) School Tuition Fees & Bus fare shall be increased substantially every year and it must be paid before or in time.
Note:- The School management can’t guarantee the all time regularity of bus services if the bus discontinuous because of the mechanical defect, or any other unforeseen reason, then the parents are expected to choose their own mode of transportation.